Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Amanda!

Let me introduce my friend, this is Amanda Stamboel. She was just celebrating her 18th birthday on February 6th. She's got 4 surprises on her birthday. First, of course by her lovely family, second, by her classmate 3-4, and the third one was from Me, Gharin, Chika, Ajeng, Riri and Rical (details, later on.) and the last but not least was from her JHS friends.

It was very funny while me and the others give Manda a surprise. Here's the plan. One day before, I told her that she was gonna watch a movie with me at citos. So at the day, after school I go to mikang with her and said that my driver was on his way to school. But, my mother ruined all my plan by keeping the driver at her office at Casablanca! Thanks to Gharin to let me using her car to take Manda home after the surprise.


Then I told to Manda that we were going to Citos by Gharin's car, at the shcool parking each of us bring the egg and the funny thing was Chika buying a 1,5L aqua and said to manda that she was soo thirsty so she bought the big one. Manda is a-bit-stupid person (I'm sorry Manda, I love you) so she trusted Chika. On 1, 2, 3 praaakk.. the egg landed nicely on Manda's body and she smeels so bad! at the same time I was trying to hit the egg in my hand to Manda's shoulder but it wasn't break at all!!! LOL. and the other funny part was Chika tried to throw the aqua and the coffee powder to Manda but Manda is running so fast, so they were tried to catch each other. What a so-much-fun day!






HAPPY BIRTHDAY (AGAIN), AMANDA!!! WE LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment