Saturday, February 7, 2009

10 Things Guys Don't Know About Girls

This post is about 10 things that guys don't know about girls, actually I found this in Nurani's post and its about 15 opinions, but I make it simple... I looove her opinions and I decided to make it in my own... So watch out Boys!

1. we love to hear "I love you" everyday. everytime. everyhour. everyminute.
2. just say it when you don't like the way us look like, don't make fun of us with your friends.
3. DO NOT ever use your hand, even you are mad at us
4. don't ever think to cheat on us, girls always have their own circles, remember this
5. Talk less, do more..and prove it!
6. we can't stand a lie, lier, or else...
7. we want to know who is your family, your friends, so please introduce us to them, we loved to know...
8. sometimes we are looking for a soulmate, not a boyfriend. Guys, be serious in every relationship that you have
9. we hate too much dirty talks
10. when we said ok, well, actually it's not.


So this is it.... your comments are so welcome :-)

2 comments: