Saturday, February 7, 2009

Always Be My Baby....


"We were as one babe
For a moment in time
And it seemed everlasting
That you would always be mine

Now you want to be free
So I'm letting you fly
Cause I know in my heart babe
Our love will never die
No!

You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Girl don't you know you can't escape me
Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby"

I bet you all have heard this song..... Yes, it is Always Be My Baby in David Cook version.. Now, this is my number one song. His voice is amazing, I think I'd better like the David Cook version than Mariah Carey did. For honest, this song is a bit close to my personal life, there is someone who not-always-be-there for me but i know he does.. Not my boyfriend, not my boy friend, he's more than that, I think... But there's something that makes us cannot be in a relatinship, I love him, but not that kinda love.... Ok, I think this getting out of the line! Hahahaha so stop here.

I just want to share, so you do know that this is a VERY GOOD SONG!

3 comments:

  1. you remind me of my mom, she sings this song like almost ALL the time ever since David Cook won on american idol hahaha

    ReplyDelete